Wednesday, August 6, 2008


After 4 hours here is one bookcase! I found a 1964 Johnson/Humphrey bumper sticker, a braid of my sister's hair from 1963, a large Beatles poster priced at 25 cents, Barry Goldwater flyers that I had defaced, and an unopened Diet Pepsi from 2002. I am discouraged that in all that time I did not get more done. There is always tomorrow and then the next day, and then the next day and then the next day blah blah blah. I need a little retail therapy.... NO...that is what helped me get into this temple of acquisitions. I think a nice cup of coffee will do the trick right now.

4 comments:

dayvalleygardens said...

Hoorah! I can use that hair!

Megs said...

Peems it is looking great! Perhaps when you are done you can make your way over to Wentz Dr. and give Meesh some pointers ;)

cuthbertfamily said...

looking good peemsie! I can't believe you can see part of the floor!!

Colleen said...

Look for a copy of Aesop's Fables in there and read the tortoise & the hare. When you get frustrated, just remember, "slow & steady wins the race." That may feel like just one shelf, but that was a lot of stuff to process! Way to go!