Yesterday, January 9th, was my birthday. I started it off by wearing my brand new Uggs from the Cuthberts!! The day was filled with lots of celebrating including a party in my class. I share my birthday with a student, Will England! We had gigantic cupcakes and my parents spoiled me with Starbucks, gerbera daisies, and my name on the marquee. Jay showed up with a balloon bouquet and treats for the class.
My colleagues put on a a delicious lunch for me and when I got home I had many cards and there were flowers waiting for me from Fergi, Winston and their parents :)
Margaret and Ted took Jay and me out to dinner and the waitress brought me some very interesting fried green tea ice cream! Denise Jungling's 5 star brownies were dessert!
Today Julzee and Frank arrived and along with them will be lots of firewood. I have been freezing since my pellet stove died. We are going to Monterey this afternoon. Jay took a walk to Cannery Row this morning before work and he said the tide was really high. The scenery down there should be spectacular.
Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday a very happy one!!

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!!!! Sorry it's a day late, but I never come to play on the family blogs but did tonight so I could say hello!
Sounds like you had a great day, hope the year gets even better!!!
Much love from Aptos,
Christina
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you did it up right!
Post a Comment